AGREEMENT FOR APPOINTMENT OF AN AGENT FOR SALE OF GOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONS
THIS AGREEMENT made on this_______ day of __________
Sh._____________ s/o Sh. ________________ r/o ________________________ (hereinafter referred to as "the Agent") of the one part
the Governor of ___________ (name of the State) (hereinafter referred to as "the State Government") of the other part.
1. The State Government has placed an advertisement in a local newspaper for appointment of agents for the sale of publications of the State Government in various parts of the Country.
2. In response to the said advertisement, the State Government has received a number of applications from various parties and after thorough scrutiny of applications & interviews, it has been decided to appoint ______ as agent for the sale of publications of the State Government in various parts of the Country on the terms and conditions here-in-after mentioned:
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
- Supply of Publications by the State Government:
- Sale by Agent at Published Price only:
- Revocation of the Agreement:
- Breach of Agreement by Agent: If any default is made by the Agent in fulfilling the terms of para 2 of this agreement, the agent shall be liable to pay to the State Government, as compensation for breach of this agreement, a sum equivalent to the difference between the published price of such publication and the price at which the Agent has actually sold such publication.
The State Government